Monday, December 19, 2011

Finding God through playing on the floor??

I always laugh when God puts me in the presence of a child with special needs... yes how many miles away did I fly away and I still found myself on the floor today playing with a child with Down Syndrome.
When that happens it makes me smile because I know the path He set for me to give me the skills I needed to work with this child, a Gift from God that he is.
Though I didn't speak his language, we still had a great time dropping colorful wheels from the sky and the playing with them on the floor. For those of my friends who work with me in Orthokids you know exactly what colorful wheels means to a child with special needs. It means an instant connection... and we played for a good 1//2 hour on the floor.

Praise God for the colorful wheels, praise God for my experience in Orthokids, and praise God for the young boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment