I want a re-do Monday, that is all I kept saying this morning...
First the TV wouldn't work this morning... then Rob reminded me that in 2 weeks we won't have a TV to watch, or at least the shows will be in German so the kids wouldn't even understand it if they did watch it. So use this little glitch in our TV as a lesson of what to expect in a couple weeks.
Second thing that happened this morning happened when I started to head to work... the problem was I forgot to drop Samantha off at school! Luckily I didn't get to far and she asked me where I was going. At work my friends showed me that my situation was actually really funny. When I finally stopped complaining I realized they were right - it was funny!
Little lessons in life can add up to nothing if you don't stop and pay attention to what God is trying to show you. Are you paying attention to God's little lessons or do you need a brick to be thrown at your head? I prefer the little lessons :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment