Ok, ok, I know I know - God's planning and timing are ALWAYS perfect, but sometimes when the dots are connected right in front of me I still get chills! I also Love when God reminds me how He is always Right in my life.
Tonight we were blessed to speak to a fabulous, awesome, amazing and loving group of new friends to my kids (actually to our family). (I'll get back to them in a minute), but when I was talking I spoke about how God not only called us to go to Austria to share our faith to the refugees, but the He is also sending us because He wants to help us grow too! He is sending us so we can come back and share our faith with our family and friends back here in the USA. As those words came out of my mouth I looked around the room and was in awe of all the new friends that were sitting there listening to us!
So how did this moment come about, stay with me as a I connect the dots:
One of Sam's friends and her family attends this church,
They invited Sam and Robby to attend their Sunday night youth group a few months ago
Because of Sam's recent gymnastic's practice change she just stopped attending our church's Wednesday night youth program and she was bummed!!! Insert her friend's invitation!!
The kids have been attending ever since, and loving it, learning so much, but also they have been surrounded by new friends that love them even though we don't attend their church.
Over the last year we have left our church and started to attend a new one... through that experience the kids learned God wanted them to spread their wings and make new friends. So when they were invited to another church they didn't even hesitate!!
I love watching my kids grow and spread their wings.
I love even more when I get to see how God's plans for our lives come together.
Thank you God for sending our path towards Redemeer's Church, and thank you for loving us so much that you have blessed us with such a loving group of new friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment